Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

A GOOD FRIDAY !

Ive had a great, but busy, day.
The carers who came ,both times today, were top notch. It so makes a difference when they are kind and give you time ( or at least pretend to be un-rushed !). So a lovely salad made ready to go with my homemade macaroni cheese with ham. Yum !!
AND . maybe I need to eat more !!! LOL !!! Because, I have been offered a double profiling bed, These were a well kept secret, kept specifically for v large patients !! But because I  didn't cope with the single bed, felt trapped and enclosed , I am allowed to have one. Apparently you may only have one if you sleep on the ground floor. Well, in a bungalow that is a no-brainer ! So I have to decide. But I think I will have it, as eventually I will need it. and also if I am to be put to bed at 10:30, I think I will have a TV on my wall and with this bed will be able to sit up and watch. I said I would think about this until I see the Physio again...............  watch this space.

This wont be a long Blog tonight as my iPhone has arrived !! YEY !! But need to cook meal and paint another range of mountains on my latest work, first !

So I'm signing off, but with the news I'm feeling so much better, its only MND that gets in the way of "Normal" !

 I must admit that during the last weeks  I have felt so so ill , that I did wonder if the fight to continue was worth it. But you don't admit this till the time has passed do you? I mean , people will worry........ but be assured I'm back to normal .

HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment