Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

DISASTER MOVIE AND PIC !

If you read yesterdays Blog you will know how I fell into the base of my bed ( a drop of 8"), and got stuck.
Here are two pics of the bed afterwards.































And for tonight's disaster, I made a movie !
It doesn't look as bad as it was.... but if you are in a wheelchair and hot fat and potatoes drop on your foot.... it's not good !! Fortunately I wasn't hurt , but do have greasy mess on the floor. I now have to avoid the mess as the wheels would perhaps slip if I went in it and if I did go through the mess there would be greasy tracks on the carpets.
So I will ask my night carer to clean it up at 10:00 when she arrives. It's now 7:30 ish !





HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment:

  1. Thank Goodness you didn't scald yourself with the hot oil.

    ReplyDelete