Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO EAT SOFT TOMATOES !

So as of today I have had 21,225, hits.... Cant believe it! 
Thankyou to anyone who has read these posts ! 
I sincerely hope you have found solace, help.............. or mere fun in reading !

As for today's title ... Laura was making me a salad for lunch.... I knew I had ordered too many tomatoes by mistake ... I then had a moral dilemma .. eat the soft tomatoes first,... then, by the time I ate the others , they too, would be too soft .. so.... dump the first lot and have the salad I would enjoy...... dilemma ...... thoughts of those who don't have sufficient to eat... 
sorry, didnt do the moral thing.... we chucked the soft tomatoes and I enjoyed the salad. 

BUT... had I not have  MND , I would have used the soft tomatoes in a sauce.. even if it did get frozen for later.. 
but I can't do this now.... so sorry world !..

I promise I will do a better Tesco order in future, and revue the the content of fridge before ordering.

Care costs: 2017 too late for me ... so I battle on, spending my children's inheritance.. as will most MND people I guess.

 And as for saying all people with disability or terminal illness will get their care free , as they do now..... sorry BULLSHIT !!!!

February... next moan... it's  Feb-RU-ary ...not...Feb-U-ary .   NB BBC and ITV !!!

Moans nearly over... : Sharon from Splash didnt arrive this morn.. too much snow ?   

Thank heavens for Laura who helped me get clean and fresh ...

Beth from Equipment loan didn't ring back today... she had woken me on Sat morn  saying I had two Rise and Recline chairs that needed servicing... got short shrift !
 I've been through the two chairs stuff twice before ! .............and the only chair I have is two weeks old... so why does it need a service ???   I suggested she rang back today, but  she didnt ! I await the next call !!!

This Blog  Post should have  been, was planned to have been, about the total busyness of last week, and thus why I didnt Blog for a few days... but it's all lost in the mists now... I'm moving on to this week... ! 

BUT have to add a funny.. Last Wed night got my dinner out of oven and dropped it... covered it up with roasting tin.. thinking friend would visit on Thurs..... she was ill... so I spent two days  driving round the mess on floor.

Dropping stuff continued all day Thurs... but the day did start spectacularly..
.................... I drove my w.chair over my clothes... got jeans and bra totally, TOTALLY.. caught up in wheels !!! 

It could only happen when you are in a wheelchair and your arms aren't too strong.. ie you have MND 

So, sorry , my written diary will hold the secrets of my last  manic week... and we will start again here ...



Tomorrow, Overgate Hospice day... 

Watch this space xxxx

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment: