Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

BOTTOMS DOWN !

Today Sue came over brining carrot and ginger soup, fresh bread and chees.. Yum! We went though all my clothes and completed the packing in my bedroom. Only the bits on surfaces now and the spare bedroom to pack up.

At 2:00Alison arrived with her lovely girls:Tilly and Jessica. They brought chili and some buns! How well I'm provided for by friends.

I actually hadn't seen Alison for 9 years, since I left Siddal. It was great to chat again and it's thanks to Facebook that we found each other.

I had asked Alison to take me to the pine shop in Mytholymroyd to buy a tv stand. Alison took w.chair and the girls were persuaded to stay with me whilst she did this. They then went into their car seats as I set off down the steps.  ( Now I hadn't said but yesterday, when I went down the steps, I really faltered three from the bottom.. I hugged the wall for support.).Today I set off and I knew, I simply knew, that my legs were too weak to cope. Three steps down I faltered. I knew then that I had to get on to my bottom. So for the rest of the steps , ( nine in all), I worked my way down.Fortunately at the bottom Helen arrived, spoke calmly and helped me to my feet.

I was about to crack up, and wep... Helen's sensible command so helped me. I Thankyou.

So I now can get back into the house via the garden, as the steps are not so steep and have long spaces between. BUT I can't get from the house to the car, except on my bottom. The ignomany! And practically, how do I do it if it rains? Well I guess it means I get wet. OR I have to tie a black bag around me....


IT JUST GETS WORSE!!!!

So let's hope rain stays away!



HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment