Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

I HOPE I'M NOT ASSUMING TOO MUCH !

I hope I'm not assuming to much by friends being friends,,,,,, right to then end.

I have had a problem with my Bosh radio/CD player.. the left speaker had a buzz.   Today I solved this... the wires had become entangled and must have sent "wrong" messages!  Anyway now they are not tidy, but loose and generally messy... all is well! Beware tidying cables with masking tape!!

Having done this to listen to Radio 4, I thought... pack CDs . It took ages.. only four carrier bags of CD's but they fell and dropped everywhere. Can you imagine picking each one up with a litter picker.. rather like a Generation Game,game!!! It took about an hour or maybe more. Another balanced person, perhaps 5mins...??? ...... at the longest!! SH**.!!!!

So this afternoon, I played a few favourite bits of music. And so doing, I realised thatthis would be an appropriate then for today.

On Queen,Favourite 2 there's a track.. Friends Will be Friends.... Right To The End. Its about loosing a lover (well that hasn't happened to me for the last 7 or 8 years!), . But the thought that Friends Will be Friends .. RIGHT TO THE END... does make me feel a confidence.

My friends have helped in so many ways: packing, company, meals, moving my car, emptying dishwasher and washing machine, painting my portrait, sending very rude jokes (!), pushing me around, coming to hospital, making a coffee, bringing  flowers, writing a letter, emailing, phoning  listening... so many , many ways.. and each person does what s/he feels able to do.. WONDERFUL. !

 I am truly blessed.

But when I first started this Blog I called it, HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND.. because I do hope that, Friends will be friends... Right to the End.  

I thank you all , in advance!!!




The bottom you tube` works  (i HOPE ) ... have spent ages trying to solve You tube probs... but even if you cant see the performance, you know the sentiment... don't you?


HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND

1 comment: