Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

PORTRAIT

In July 2011, I completed an HND in Fine Art. One of my best friends on the course was Janice Roberts. When I told her of my MND diagnosis she offered to paint my portrait. You see, friends do all sorts of different things to help and generally be friendly.
Janice has always known how much I respect her skills as an artist, and I felt really honoured that she offered to do this.
For my part I provided lunch ( always hummus and salad, as Janice is vegan) and we shared a bottle of wine.

So here are the results. 

To be honest my photos do not do justice to the work. I found it difficult to get the painting in the right place, and I wanted to share it as I'm so proud.... so please remember that the original is best... if you know me, you'll see it at my new house.





HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND


No comments:

Post a Comment