Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

THE WIND CHANGED DIRECTION !

Just noted I've had  over 9000 hits since I started to Blog!WOW!!!

Thank you to all who "hit " on me!!

Apologies to anyone who tried to see a new Blog in the last few days.. there hasntn been one, as life has been too depressing and negative to write about.

BUT

Today started negatively as all the problems I have were still not moving on....

However at 10 ,Mike from Valley Kitchens rang. My fridge freezer will be put in tomorrow! YEY!! I cant tell you how trying it has been to manage with out a fridge for the last 4 weeks!

Liz rang and offered to cook a roast pork meal (yum) on Sunday night, then watch closing Olympic ceremony together... what fun!!

Pip and Sue emailed to say they are passing through Tod on Wed, on the way back to St Neots, can they call in with fish and chips... YEY!!!

Richard responded to email.I can put stuff in kitchen ant bungalow and also store stuff in garage.. YEY!! John and Elsa to help tomorrow afternoon! YEY!!!

Sandra , cleaner, helped sort kitchen stuff and packed into car. YEY!!!
twitter.com
Martin, hairdresser, popped in for a coffee. He loaded yet more boxes into car.. YEY!!!

The only negative, is that the part necessary for my car is in Italy. It is ordered and paid for but will take 7-10 days to arrive. ( I have a very jaundiced view of these sort of promises, experience suggests it may well be 2 weeks). I so want to be able to drive to go and do stuff like choose curtains. But more importantly driving from A wheel chair with hand controls will take some getting used to... and I need to be confident for my drive to Northampton.. Chrissie's baby due Sept 6th... but babies can be early!!

So all in all, things are getting better. Due mainly to the help from friends. I will never ever be able to thank you all enough.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment