Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

COMING TOGETHER,

Today I heard I should be moving to my bungalow on sept 1st! Whilst I don't want to leave my lovely Edwardian terrace with it lovely old pine doors.. AND I have had to put it on the market, to pay for adaptations to my rented place.... Well ( take a breath! ). .... It will be better for my life. Definitely not financially , but in terms of my mobility needs and therefore being able to get on  with what life is left.... Definitely better!


David has promised to ring tomorrow re wheel chair in car.. Ie the parts needed... WATCH OUT DAVID, if you don't ring me by noon, I'll be on to you!  Having the wheelchair in the car will mean I can go out to shop for things like curtains etc.. Also I sooooo need to practice so that I am in top driving performance to get to Northampton when Chrissies baby is born. Due sept 6 th


Perhaps I have written all this before. 
Perhaps you are getting bored. 
BUT, believe me you so can't believe how frustrated I am, AND have been.
The whole process of the car and chair started last feb. the bungalow at a similar time.
That's 6months ago! 
If as the mnda says , I might live 2 yrs, then that's a quarter of the rest of my life gone,! 
If as th NHS site says I'll live 3 yrs then that's a sixth of my life .............( better ).  


But, hell,  any fraction of my life is important. Every day, every minute now counts.i try and try to explain my frustrations, but unless you are walking in MND shoes, I guess you really can't understand. BUT Thankyou for trying, and for reading my blog.


HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND. 


twitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment