Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

ALAS POOR KENWOOD......

A happy "Normal" day... Only one medical visit!!
Today was th3e day I was to bake a cake as Rebecca , Tom and Iris were coming for tea and cake to celebrate, belatedly, Rebeccas birthday.

All went well but at the very end of the mix, my trusty Kenwood died!!!
I had bought her second hand in 1978, from a friend , Vanessa, who had multiples of eveything and simply didn't want it. If I remember rightly I also bought a denim shirt dress and all for £10!  probably a lot of money then

Anyway I mark the occasion with this pic...



The cake was lovely..

And here it is.....

And this was the company!! a crocodile and a daddy!!

So as you can see I'm feeling brighter... Monday was a very very difficult day, I was very emotional.. This happens some times and I guess you can see that it is then reflected in my Blog... sorry if I was too maudlin!!!

As well as a normal day in the kitchen I kept the house tidy... even made my bed as I got out of it... well you have toi when your house is ion the market!


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND



No comments:

Post a Comment