Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

WAITING

Life seems to be, at the moment, a series of waiting for things.. This is so, so hard. I feel as though I have such a short ,probably, time, that I simply don't want to wait for anything.
I know people can't produce things out of a hat, but times should be accurate, Then I could cope.

The time on the bungalow is now down to 7 weeks... but watch this space!

The time for the indoor/outdoor wheel chair is now 5 weeks from ordering ,,, so it should be here  soon, a time of 4 to 6 weeks was given at order.

The wait for the car... WELL.. I was told originally I would have it in 7-10 days. That was so long ago, I can't even remember when it was... But then I was told to come last Monday. It was at Elland, and I saw it, sat in it, took pictures of it.... but couldn't have it!  ............... I was told to come back in a few days.. I said , Ok , I'll come back in a week... to make sure that all would be well. ...........I first had a worry, when having tried to contact the supplier to pay, there was no response. I finally got in touch with them this morning, before my friend Ann arrived to take me to collect it... Apparently the paperwork hadn't been completed as the Motability Road show was on... ?!!!              So a new date was given of Wednesday,,, but I'm in Sheffield hospital that day.              So, finally, Ann can take me on Friday so that is when I should collect the Green Machine.

We'll see.

All these waits are just about Ok, I can cope if people keep to their promises... but they don't.
I guess I shouldn't feel I should have special treatment... BUT my life is passing.... This is so sad... I'm so demotivated,,, haven't dressed again today... just had TV on and played scrabble with strangers.

The psychiatrist is visiting me tomorrow, I will have a lot to unburden myself of...
and this Blog, too is a way of doing this... so thankyou for reading it.

HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment