Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

WEDNESDAY

Actually another rather normal day. The facial libations in my arms and hands have diminished somewhat.... Perhaps causes them to be more obvious... Don't know. But the less there are the better as far as I'm concerned as its a sign that the muscles are working less well.
In a weeks time I go back to see Prof Shaw at Sheffield so will be able to talk this through.

A lot of good ,happy,normal things happening in the next few days.... Tomorrow Janice comes to do more sketches, she is a great artist and we'll have a good chat too!on Friday I'm going to the Todmorden hippodrome to see Two... Helen will take me and push me round.(hope I don't need the loo as last time we were there together she had to pull me off the seat.. Simply too low... Oh ! The ignomany ! On Saturday the Coven ,group of four friends, Liz,Maria, Elsa Nd myself "are meeting for lunch then on to The Handmade Parade in Hebden. Liz is pushing me round.

So a pretty good life really.
I'm happy, which can't be bad.
But please , don't ever forget, because all days are not like this.......



HUG ME ,I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment