Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

BLOGGING

Sorry if that should be one G... never was a confident speller!

I know I haven't Blogged for a few days.. It's really strange that the last few days, though eventful in some ways, have been relaxing days... It seems the more you have to do, the more you do. But as you must understand, I must rest as much as possible. I think I slept 11 hours a night for the last few nights... well with the excception of last night.
What a night thast was .. wind.. rain.. floods! So, so noisy.. I don't think I slept till it started to get light, then woke every hour... not good... today I ache all over. BUT I am so thankful that my home wasn't flooded , as so many were in Tod.
I was at the Todmorden Hippodrome watching a perfomance of Two, when the flood warning siren went off. The audience were evaccuated and members arrived in force to start to try to control the flood in the building. Such a shame, the building was hit by floods before and the excess on the insurance policy is now very high.
I wish I had become more involved in this lovely little theatre whilst I was well enough to be very active.. I had always meant to, but didn't get round to it until the last few years... now I cna't get on the stage ( because of steps) even if there was a part for a woman with a zimmer!!
So I guesss the moral here, my friends, is don't put things off..... it might be too late.

My days seem so full at the moment, even though I have little more imput  to do with accesss for bungalow... think this is mostly sorted now... just the work to be done!
My big decision is which sofa do I buy.. The one I want is from Sofa Direct.. a lovely Pink velour... but it's expensive.. the sale ends on Sunday... Ikea do a pink sofa but can't get swatch to compare fabric.. do I order today and just take a chance... don't know. keep thinking, the sofa workshop one is soooo lovely, but will I need the extra £500 more in the future?  Who can tell. I feel so guilty about spending it when it might go towards something sensible .. like a commode!!!!!!  Oh god what a thought. I thought maybe writing about the choice would clarify my mind.. but it hasn't... watch this space.
Last Thursday janice came to do more sketches of me, she is painting my portrait... so as I had make-up on I thought i might try to take some pics of myself....
















HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND.

No comments:

Post a Comment