Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

AND , YES, IT'S GREEN!

This morning I had a lovely shower... have had problems with drying myself... swinging the towel over your shoulder to dry can be very destabilizing... and I'm inclined to fall.... so I decided on a new tack... use a towelling robe. YEY!!!! It worked well. So no new towels, just a few more robes to replace.

Anne P arrived just after 11 and we set off for BrookesMiller...

David had a number of calls to make, we had a coffee. sad news the cogs of Motability sometimes go slow, I can't have my WAV car for another week..... so sad,

AND THEN I did get to see it... and boy is it GREEN... very very GREEN


Rested for most of the afternoon. Then a visit from Richard... looks like 8 weeks till the move... Ho Hum...
Well with the car at least I will have modicome of freedom. ....

Keep Smiling!





HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment