Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

HABITS !!

Two items of note !!

I gather it takes only 21 days to form a new habit.... SO, Lucky ME !!! only 10 more days and I'll be a non smoker !!! (Courtesy of pneumonia).  LOL !!   BUT ! Do I want this as a new habit??????  Well it would be sensible not to smoke. It would mean I don't have the stress re the house smelling, It would save money... lots !                BUT. Sorry, I actually LIKE smoking... what do I decide ?? Watch this space .


Second habit...maybe not quite a habit ... well you see....... I have been in many homes in my life where there are books by the toilet. I've never understood this. I've always gone to the loo, washed hands , out.... Never saw the need/desire to linger .......  BUT........ As I sat on the loo on Saturday... ( too weak to get off ), I did decide that perhaps a book or a sketch pad might while away the time. I realised, at 10:50, that I wouldn't be able to get off, and knew that my friend John would /should arrive at 11:20... so I sat. Quite stressed and thinking of how I might de-stress. SO, suggestions needed, what would you read on the loo, which would de-stress you whilst you await help ! Oh, and bus was on time, and all was well..... Thankyou.


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND.

1 comment:

  1. The bathroom is my least favorite room in the house but oddly enough the older I get, the more time I've been spendingin it.

    ReplyDelete