Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

SOLUTION ?

This will probably be my shortest ever Blog page !

Busy day... would to ages to write detail, , SO major events are :

  • Night support after Sun, will happen. 
  • Dr visited. Happy things moving in lungs. I'm still v unwell but no need for hospital ;unless I wished.... I don't !                                                                                                                          AND.........Thanks to M, (my Physio),C (support worker) , and friends ,L and R...
  • Hospital bed dismantled ,YEY!!! 
  • Pressure mattress put on double bed.(Necessary) 
  • Bed moved into proper bedroom.YEY!!!
  • Having had 7 1/2 hrs sleep in last 48hrs... sleep will help cure , Im sure.
  • Haven't tried getting into bed yet.. carer here to help.                                                                                                                         

AND , SOLUTION??? Very small appliance added, which will allow me to be raised up... sooooooooooo simple....... 

I am glad/grateful ,  that help was rushed through. The perceived wisdom was, a need for Hospital bed.... BUT.... maybe this very small technology would have worked... would have saved much angst during the last week.(Pic below)

Well, we will see... have yet to try out... maybe on the chair again tonight ....... hope not !




HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND 

No comments:

Post a Comment