Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

TODAY I FEEL SAD.

Today I feel sad.
MND certainly is a  progressive ,and for me, progressing disease.
This morning I couldn't stand , as I usually do, when getting out of bed and doing the transfer to my chair. My night carer had to help me.
Then, after she left, I needed the toilet. 
I couldn't get off. I tried on and off for about 20 mins, during which time I cried. 
Eventually I rang my neighbours, who fortuitously had popped in yesterday with their phone number!
So they got me off the loo! and \Ive spent the day trying to be positive, but not really succeeding.
I feel that if I were to go into the studio and paint, it might help. But my creative mind is blank at this moment.

Sorry to be forever moaning, but this is a diary of living with my MND.... for the public to read,if interested, for my family now and in the future. And you can't always be positive about things when you have MND. Because the reality is that it is horrid, horrid, horrid!  And mostly we do look on the bright positive side, but today, for me, that's a big ask.

Lets hope tomorrow brings some sunshine and joy.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND 

No comments:

Post a Comment