Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

A HAPPY DAY IN MY LIFE

Last evening Chrissie and Andy arrived,? We made a plan for today. The pivotal point being a visit to Misty Morn at 1:30. So lists were made, timings written down!!

The morning started with coffee and croissants...Yey!L

Whilst I washed and dressed ,C&A emptied freezer to defrost, set time/date on car, got on flat roof to clear gutter.

Then strangely, perhaps because I felt so safe and not being challenged, I had a lie-down for 30 mins.Such peace.

Lunch, ham salad sandwiches.. Rebecca Tom and iris popped in whilst we ate in garden.

Off to Old Town. WOW,! What a difference a week makes!! Non slip floor in wet room?..looking good. Kitchen as last week, as installer watching Tour de France! In
France

Then on to hx where C&A took turns pushing me! Wow do they need practise!!
BUT, it was so great to get into M&S and take back clothes ordered in error. AND get some new jeans. Andy was so kind and just stopped where ever I wished, how very very kind!
I also had a £5 voucher for M&S food... So stocked up with ready meals! Yey! How helpful this wil be.

We then went on to Next and I bought baby (minus 7 weeks), a dear little hat, with stars on! Yey!

Home and Andy accompanied me , in green van, to fill up with diesel . The first time. Little worried as it only took £35 worth and the empty light was on. I guess it has a v small tank, but there are therefore issues for when travelling down the motorway... To be discussed at a later date!

So, cuppa, eclair...bliss.

Andy cooked chicken stir-fry. Lovely. Glass of white wine.

WOW , this has been such a lovely day, no stress, helpful loving family.... No one could ask for more. I had no challenges as I knew they were here to take the stress away. Consequently I feel happy and so so refreshed, if only every day could be like this.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND


No comments:

Post a Comment