Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

STUCK ON FLOOR, IN CHAIR, TWICE!

After a great weekend with Chrissie and Andy..they helped with so many jobs and took me out shopping... They left...and I went into the garden to enjoy the sunshine


FIRST TIME STUCK :
I found, for the first time I couldn't get out of the patio chair.Fortunately Steve was in his garden and helped me up. Thankyou.

SECOND TIME STUCK:
My fridge freezer has stopped working, having signed up to a service which answers problems, it was suggested I turn off for 6 hrs. SO I decided to turn on fridge after 8 hrs... Then I simply couldn't get off floor. I tried using w.chair as support, I trid using rise and recline chair to lift me. . After nearly 30 mins of trying I thought I had two choices.... Press button and get help via fall detector people or ring neighbours Rebecca and Tom. I decided on the latter , as if they did answer , then they were closer and quicker... Thank goodness they answered and Tom helped me off floor...Rebecca stayed a while till I was calm. Thankyou.

so I realise there is progress... A week ago I would have been able to have got up from floor with the help of higher chair to crawl to. BUT This is no longer a possibility... RATS! This is such a rotten disease ......




HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment