Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

ONE IN THE EYE !!

This morning I sprayed on my perfume as usual, and it landed in my eye!!!!  OUCH!!! 


Then I remembered getting quite impatient with my mum, many years ago, for doing exactly the same thing. She actually was loosing her vision. I have no such excuse! I don't even have the MND excuse! It's nothing to do with that, simply careless. So, sorry Mum , for being impatient. You really did have a problem seeing where the spray came out.


As for me, it would be all too easy to blame everything that goes wrong on MND. But , in all honesty, that isn't the case........
In life we have troubles, many of us. But its simply not fair to hang every issue on that peg. Personal responsibility is important... you can't blame everything on one fault, sometimes people can just be plain careless.. that's OK, that's human.....
and , d'you know what, when you're ill with MND, is simply great to be just human!!


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment