Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2012

WHY NOT EVERY DAY ?

As you are now reading this, you will see I have made three contributions today... I must be in writing mode, you may think... but no,  thats not it...

I simply cant write every day because very often I am far too tired. I have mentioned the compete exhaustion you feel with MND,................
.................. and actually, it's often  likely that I'm feeling low. I write sometimes about the difficulties I face, but how boring would this be if it was only one long long rant.
...................And true to say I actually don't want to rant all the time. and I don't rant all the time either.
 I  feel/ hope, I'm quite accepting and am living with  this illness. It is my thought/ belief, that to rant, to lack positivity, to moan endlessly, would do me or others around me no good at all!

BUT  I do admit that I do use the word beginning with S... . quite often!  For example when I drop something,( its so hard to pick things off the floor without falling,),  when I spill the water I'm carrying to change Meggies bowl, etc...... there's a link here, isn't there? Its about dropping things and not being flexible... so I'll use another of my favourite expletives,  RATS!!! But that's how it is...

HUG ME ,I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment