Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

INDEPENDANCE DAY 2012

Wel I had to think of a title other than Wednesday!!

No profound thoughts today. I should have been
N out to lunch with the Cz group, but I simply felt too exhausted to do it.

Tomorrow is busy. Janice is coming to do more sketches. She is painting my portrait. We have lunch together, but Janice is vegan so that presents me with challenges. BUT I do always succeeded!

Also at noon, the rehab team arrive plus people from the chair suppliers, with three chairs! Do they know how many steps they will have to Cary them down/up!

Bethan ,OT, rang and suggested a Zimmer type frame with shelves which may help me with emptying washing machine and putting it on rack. It's v v difficult holding anything heavy as I get so unbalanced... So this may well help.

I also found that the referral to Oveergate hospice has been done. It's interesting that on the news yesterday that death in a hospice is thought to be most caring and respectful. That's what I want, when the time comes...for myself and for my family and friends

Finally.".."...".



HUG ME I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment