Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

HEADLINES

MARK ROTHKO...   On the news today a guy who had damaged a Rothko painting was given a prison sentence.
I saw these Rothko paintings. The are beautiful and gave me the feeling of peace and tranquillity that they were aimed to.
How could he do it. These images are sooooooo wonderful.

PIZZA I've always had a prob cooking pizza, the edges burn. BUT, tonight, for the first time ever , I did it. YEY!!! Perfectly cooked Pizza and wonderful salad.

WONDERFUL SALAD. Do try this . Chop an orange. Add salad vegetables, especially celery and essentially onions. The acid in the orange sort of pickles the onion.. finally sea salt and a small amount of Olive Oil... simple change from vinegar... but so much better... YEY!!

ASSESSMENT. Social services came along today. I asked at what point does health-care take over..  not if you have difficulty showering, not if you have difficulty cooking a meal, not if you are too tired to eat following making a meal, not if you have a problem dressing, not if you have pain in bed because you don't turn over, not even if you have a feeding tube... but only if your feeding tube is troublesome !!!
I await assessment results.
I know I need more help... but what will the assessment say.
The max you have to pay is £220 per week.. with my rent that's £1480 per month... !! EXTRA! Lets not go there.

OT. Contacted me re visit for toilet adaptation due tomorrow... it might not work.. be warned!!! After waiting  two weeks plus 1 day, because there were not two people available to transport possible toilet riser.. I'm totally angered by Calderdale stores team.... I await tomorrow !!

PROF SHAW (MND world expert/ wonderful, amazing woman): Went to Sheffield yesterday. Prof Shaw incensed by my toilet predicament. Will write letter if not fixed. BECAUSE : If a person with MND breaks a bone, the disease will undoubtedly advance....
I am sooooooooooooo at risk at falling off toilet.. and never mind the indignity !! So watch this space.

GETTING BETTER :Having been ill for a week with stomach problems, I'm now nearly better, still a little pain..
BUT I am so in FIGHTING form !

DO WATCH THIS SPACE.... THE MND CHARTER SAYS EQUIPMENT SHOULD BE PROVIDED APPROPRIATELY AND IN REASONABLE TIME............  Toilet... essential !!! Chair.....essential!!.........Care........ essential...... ! so please do watch this space.

Contact your MP. I have. Make them aware. MND is special because it is progressively degenerating, time is of the essence..... we cant wait for equipment, we need it NOW !!!!!!!!!!! Please help, not just me, but anyone with this horrid disease.


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND.


No comments:

Post a Comment