Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

THE "HUG ME", NEW YEARS HONOURS LIST !


(in no particular order!)

A Posthumous award.. for dear Meggie : Companionship and loyalty.

Bethan : Care , Kindness and finding equipment.

Michaela: Care , Kindness and brilliant massage.

Richard: Offering this bungalow to me,  letting me choose the fitments and colours.

RAC: Being helpful, jolly and fixing the (B*******) van ... 4 times !

Laura: Bringing sparkle and freshness to me, and my house.

Ex Neighbours: Continuing contact and on-going helpfulness.

Ladies Reading Group: For not chucking me out!!!  even when I don’t read the books... and for help, visits and friendship.

Tesco Man: Delivering on time, unpacking and generally being helpful.

Carol at MNDA Connect: Keeping in contact and acting as advocate re Motability

Sheffield and Halifax Hospitals: Care, kindness and support given.

The Whole of HB Rehab Team: Consistency, speedy response and care.

Anne and Tracy: Calderdale Transport drivers: Being jolly.

Jill & K: Over The Top  Wonderful Hugs ..........and Chips !

The Coven: Pink Fizz, food and good times.

Barry :  Daring to be outrider , and general helpfulness.

Sweetie Pie : Lovely chats on the phone.

Matteo: Sparkle and cuteness.

Oliver: Lovely stories we tell each other, and for appreciation of my singing !!!!

Overgate Hospice: Reflexology, jacket potatoes, access to professionals and kindness.

Chris & Christine: Sharing with me, the A-May-Zing Exhibition.

Epernay:  Champagne

And finally, and most importantly, and too many to mention by name......

Family and friends (You know who you are) : visits, meals, txts, phone calls, emails, emptying and loading dishwasher, and dirty jokes (!) ,fun, laughs, and millions of other helps.. too many to mention...  


AND  for sometimes just letting me cry.  Thankyou.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment