Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

WRAPPING

Last year, having just having been diagnosed , I lacked energy enthusiasm for packing parcels... so I made the effort and packed up gifts in tin foil.  Not a great success!!

This year, the way through,  was to buy Christmas bags.... but .....  I didn't reckon with Laura, my cleaner/carer /PA... and Christmas fairy!!!! She loves packing and was happy to help with this task.. onerous to me... but a great pleasure to her... 

WELL, my parcels have never been so well wrapped or so well bowed and sparkled!!

AMAZING !

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment:

  1. Nikki
    Send your little angel to me! My husband -bless his little cotton socks - hates wrapping, does it badly and mixes presents up.
    Incidentally, he's just mislaid a set of our new housekeys! For f............ sake!
    Lots of hugs to you xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete