Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

15000 +

I looked at the Stats just now and see that I have had over 15000 readers. I hope that from you people maybe you have some comfort that people do cope , some  understanding or even laughs ,about MND.


And all that info makes it difficult to write what I had planned.
I've had an up and down day. I have a pain in my neck from simply not having my body properly supported in a chair... I've put Ibuprofen gel on it and taken paracetamol.... but it hasn't taken the ache away. I think a good sleep might do.

I started the day late, but then got on very positively, doing paperwork. All this stopped with two phone calls... a good chat with J, and then Liza rang and said she would be visiting the weekend after next... and with my dear little grandchildren. I had planned to decorate the Christmas tree on Dec 1st but will put it off for a week, and enjoy doing it with them.  YEY!! (note to self , buy chocolate decorations for them.)

After all this, it was time for a sandwich. As I ate it, I tuned into CH5 , a film.... A Christmas film.... I really mustn't watch these, I realise they are smultchie but none-the-less they do bring out emotion in me. I simply cried at some bits. Then tried to get a grip but depression descended... I was on the verge of ringing the Crisis team... and I don't know what helped me to turn the corner, but my head got out of the despondent state and I have coped.... not v strong, but not as low.


So:   My Music tonight is Snow Patrol, Light Up, Light Up  (Interesting video too).



HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to get emotion out and well done you for coping with it. I wish a good nights' sleep for you tonight ...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete