Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

A FEW VICTORIES !

Today I collected my paintings, which had been in the Tod Open Art Exhibition this weekend... No sales , sadly, so not a victory... but in another way a victory as I was doing a very "normal" thing.

Since last weekend I have been trying to drive my car each day. Whilst Liza was here I didn't  but every-other day, yes. So Im getting the hang of this. Im confident with the braking system, but turning round a corner whilst trying to accelerate, is very hard... but getting better. 
BUT I have found that I need another accessory ... there is no exit light when you leave via the rear of the van ( as I do ). So now I have a torch which I hold in my teeth! I am buying a head light,( like pot-holers wear) after I complete this Blog!!!  Remember that I also have to carry in a grabber, as if I drop keys, as I have, there is no way of picking them up.... so two accessories I bet Fiat never even thought of!!!

Last victory, after realising I have millions of eggs, I made a quiche .... not easy from a w.chair! And it wouldn't get a second look in the Great British Bake-off... But I am proud... and it tasted good too.




HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy as my grandson Luca would say. He would love this as he is a sausage and an egg fan x

    ReplyDelete