Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

SOOOOOOO..... FUNNY !

As I have said, many times before... I have amazin friends.... but theyall operate in their own way.

For example: K has said she will organise rota to be with me whilst I die,  K brought microwaveable slippers and bed socks as she knew I get get v cold feet, L has cooked a brill breakfast, E invites me to events and takes me, J has painted a portrait, G will shop and take me places, V meets me for lunch at Hosp and comes to appointments, B has been beside me when I have been sooo stressed, S has shortened curtains, K has put up paintings, L is an amazing PA doing so much, S brought me a cuppa in bed, E helped bake, E txts each day, ............people phone and visit....... and many many more pals , too many to mention,............. do so very much................

 But today H visited  and I asked him to load cups in dish-washer. From the pic below you will realise he hasn't ever done this before..... Bless for doing it H... I'm not  laughing at you, I value your friendship too much.... but you must admit these cups would never get clean............. and next time we'll simply have a cuppa and a chat!  OK ?







And I am so grateful and honoured.


HUG ME , I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment