Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF.....A RANT!!!!

Is it the B cold that is making me feel so low? Is it the lack of sleep?  Is it straight depression? Is it simply MND?

Don't Know,.............. re any of the above...........




I've spent the last four.or is it five? , nights waking frequently....
It's then I think about my life, as I perceive  it is, ............... at the moment.

Today, I had to go a cushion assessment for wheelchair... for two pence I would have cancelled. Believe me it takes such effort to simply shower and dress, let alone get in car and drive to Hx.... even though my friend Barry was able to accompany me , (Thankyou)..........

So tremendous effort required... BUT, I did it...............

But should I simply do what I want to do ? Or what I feel safe doing ? ie stay at home and perhaps  paint... ?

I know I could just stay in, get on-line everything... but this isn't living.. is it  ? It isnt making the effort, being 100%+ strong.. as I feel I must be, ie if I am to continue to be me.

I have so many friends who understand, who visit, who keep in contact via phone or Facebook..Thankyou, you know who who you are.


....I will decline... and though  I shall fight this (providing no more colds!!), it takes effort, such effort...

 but Carpe Diem


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment