Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

WORDS

Words are tricky !

 I had a visit recently from a dear friend who though I didn't care/ was being standoffish as I had answered txts saying :No Im not OK to visit at the moment... I truly wasn't Ok..

I was waiting for medical visit or was so exhausted I simply couldn't see the friend.. no matter how much I wished to.

I apologised for seemingly being  unfriendly and somewhat ungrateful... but it is  hard... sometimes perhaps, I don't communicate well?

So today: I'm in the process of getting my Christmas cards printed... But wording   issues... I have to have 100 min order.. so therefore the card needs to be non date linked... thus may be used another year.

OK I can get over that. But my usual wording is something like, "Wishing you happiness, health and peace for the coming year "..........

But some of my cards will be sent to persons who may not have health next year, and they know that.
I don't wish to offend.

So I think I have settled on , "Love , Peace and Happiness".... what do you think ? Do message back.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AND




HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment