Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

MUSIC...SORRY... and EXPLANATION


On my Blog yesterday, I included a piece of my favourite music... I hadn't realised the vid was from a home movie and was of poor quality. On my laptop I cant play clips prior to publishing... but when I checked back I found my error... so sorry. Here is a good version, not by the Welsh Choir as I had wanted, but the music is as good. And I love the pink ties!!!!




Tonight on BBC1 after the news on the program Imagine , there should be a program of interest. Its about the meaning of music to people. I shall be watching... and You ??


So wish I had got a ticket for the Stones concert ! I saw them at Sheffield about 5 yrs ago... AMAZING !!! 

One of my favourite Stones numbers is Hey You Get Off My Cloud..... It brings back happy memories of waking after a party with an aching right arm/shoulder having danced/sung   this number, endlessly !!!





HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment