Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

MONEY, MONEY....

Money, where does it go????

I've had a spending spree.. no, not on luxuries, not on Christmas presents... but on what I feel are necessities..

See what you think:

On Saturday:   £58      Under electric blanket..... I have been waking up with numb legs
                      £78      Thermal underwear..... I'm nearly always cold.. even with heating up high
                      £56      One-cup Hot water dispenser... lifting, filling, pouring kettle.. too difficult

Monday        £295      Another 10cm plinth to be added to toilet.. having difficulty getting off !

And why did I need to spend £487  ???

Why?, because I have MND.  MND makes you feel cold, (you aren't moving much), it makes you weak, with limited balance and very limited strength in my legs, getting off even  raised toilet is very difficult, especially if Im tired ( which I frequently am).

Not easy is it?...  So  that's another £487 off  possible treats !!!

Sorry to moan!!  So cheer up with Pink Floyd . YEY!!!!




HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment