Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

MUSIC

My dear friend, cleaner, PA:    Laura, said on Monday... What music do you like Nikki? I admitted to having a small CD collection... but that all the music I had was special.

I also admitted to having not listened to music for nearly a year.

Why????     I thought. 

So I put on the cd that was located in my Bose.
Elbow.
I cried.
 I wept.
Music brings forward such emotion.. so many memories ..like the Elbow performance at Glastonbury 2011.............
thoughts ....... will I make Glasto 2013 ?????????????
I so want to ....... 

So Music........ enjoy!
I shall from today.... It may make me cry....... but t's such a good way to let the pain go........ so........

This track isn't Elbow   It's Adeamus, "Draw Near"..... a bright , celebratory piece....... enjoy....... I feel so happy as I hear it, do enjoy too.

And my promise, to myself , to allow music back into my life..... and even if tears fall, that will be OK. Music is at the soul........ hope you are moved too.............




HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to be ill to cry! I've cried all my life and sometimes wondered why. I feel better when I've cried ...sometimes for no reason, sometimes at films, books, dramas, music, people, not feeling well, at your blog and more. However I have laughed a lot in my life and I feel better when I've done that. When mum was dying and we 3 sisters and dad were in the room we laughed because my sister could not learn how to use predictive text....and still can't. We decided that mum would not go until we were quiet and yes we had to call my sister back in the minute she went out for a cig. Hugs to you for you coping and hope the music lets all your emotions out xxx

    ReplyDelete