Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Yes tonight's Blog, should have been about resolutions.... well mine anyway.. but I've had a rough day, so tomorrow will be positive re resolutions.......... and comment............... I promise!

Jan 1st 2013: I was awakened at 8:25 by a lady who often rings me by error.. asking for Mark... Usually I'm kindly and try to explain that she has dialled incorrectly. She seems to be elderly and somewhat confused... But I snapped ... then felt ashamed when she hung up. Other friends rang... and I was so tearful ! Ashamed .......... Again!  I did get better as the day wore on,  and so was Ok by the time my girls rang.

The reason I was weepy was that I felt sorry for myself. I had spent last evening by myself. For me, New Years Eve is more important, more important, than Christmas, and always has been... always has been an emotional time when I want to be with friends........ And............ after all,  I'm hoping that last night wont be my last ever Dec 31st.
But it may have been.......... so I was sad....... having never been alone on a Dec 31st in my life !

So just to let you all know: I don't mind being on my own for Christmas.

 BUT I don't ever, ever, EVER! want to spend New Years Eve on my own again.

The next one may be my last, I hope not, but lets face reality, it may well be........

SO.. You are all invited to my house.. RSVP.. Then I can order Fizz and you please bring food...

Please put this in your diaries now.

Thankyou.


HUG ME. I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment