Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

101

Yes! this is Blog post number 101.... I wonder how many I'll get to?


Sometimes, like tonight , I feel I'm so tired that I won't Blog... but actually it's a good way to end the day, write down my happenings, my highs and lows.... so I like doing it....and many of you are reading it, thankyou.


The Photoshop saga! After hours of fiddling, I finally gave up and decided to get the Printbureau , to sort it out. Cost at that time was no object, I was so furious with myself for forgetting my basic knowledge of the program. So today,( parking outside the door on double yellow lines, with badge(!),) I went to Hebden Bridge. Yes, they will sort it out, as they know my basic format, and all for £7.50 !!!!!   I'm pleased but furious that I spent so much time and energy!! Sometimes you need to just let go... but I am too much of a terrier for my own good.  I just use my precious energy!! I must learn!!!


Today is supposed to be my relaxing day, when I have a treat at Salon Eden. Today it was nails day, now a pretty pinkish/purple. But as well as this treat I had a trip to the dentists for the Hygienist (new dentist, great clean, felt great), also visited Anne to take pics of her wet room to send to Richard, (my landlord) as he is meeting a plumber tomorrow... and as I said , went to Hebden Bridge.
Not much for many people , but too much for me. Shattered again... sorry must stop moaning!   OK ,one last moan, I have back ache as my chairs are not really right, so on Friday I meet Scott to try out chairs. Hope there is one in a nice fabric and colour !!


Tomorrow Jo, from The House of Colour, is visiting, bringing some new make=up to try. Really feel brighter when I make the effort to put on make-up...... (whatever helps), Yes!!! Also tomorrow the technician will fit my telephone link, so I will have a link to my neighbours, should I fall. When I move it will have to be linked to Halifax, as I won't know near people who would take on this responsibility.


So that's been my day.. Hope yours was good.
And thinking of moving:
Enjoy!


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment