Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

CHAMPAGNE!

I know someone who , when faced with large amount of ironing, opens a bottle of Champagne.


So tonight, not that I'm ironing!, but I have a bottle of Champagne chilling... well it has been a difficult day... It seems that if I wish to stay here in Tod, I will have to pay large amounts towards the adaptations... BUT more importantly it will take 6 months at least before the exit route can be in place.... so looks like I have to move... getting my head round it....


OH! The Champagne is not just for me, I have guests this evening, Penny and Robin. They are bringing a starter and desert and I am simply baking M&S chicken pieces, jacket potatoes and a salad... No prob... except that I need a little rest now before they come and so this is a short Blog.


I'll end with my poster now, WITH the dates added ( panic over I rang the printers this morning, they hadn't started printing!!). Hope you will pop in . MND fundraiser Sunday afternoon, May 13th!!! 




HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment:

  1. Poster looks fab -love the colour,really eye catching ,Have a super night hugs Jan x

    ReplyDelete