Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

THANK YOU U.S.A.

The USA had as many viewings as UK, yesterday and today! Thankyou U.S.A. !


(Actually this is my second effort as writing my Blog today.... I tried on my iPad, but I managed to delete it by mistake!!!!... so back to the laptop..)


Sooooo.... Today: two major things.


Firstly, I have consulted with an estate agent, re letting my home, as I feel that moving is the best move for me... watch this space.... !


BUT THE very, very, best event today was that Tom (Palmer), my author neighbour, rang to  ask if he could come in for a cuppa. He arrived and gave me a gift of some Fair-Trade chocs,,, YUM.... BUT he also gave me a copy of his latest book, out on May 3rd.."BLACK OP".....
and .....he has dedicated it to me!    The dedication says, "To Nikki Woodman, lovely neighbour, lovely friend, lovely woman."  
WOW how wonderful !    I was so moved. 
Tom had dedicated a book to me some years ago,(I think,as I had helped proof-read), so this was a tremendous surprise, completely out of the blue, and I did cry.. 
Thankyou Tom. You made my day, and  you certainly gave me a big hug!



HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely thing to do....anybody would have cried....doesn't take much sometimes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely guy and what a great gesture-I`d have cried too !Sounds like you are have been making some very positive decisions-good for you ! hugs Jan x

    ReplyDelete