Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

3240

Yes! 3240 views of my Blog so far... I think this is amazing... our MND community is very small after all, and I do know some of my good friends and are regular visitors... Thank you.


Just had a disaster. Put re-cycling out, unusually just one bag of bottles and cans... so I did it differently. Rather than step out with stick and then lean in and collect bags, I stepped one step down. Foot got in wrong position! Eventually I was so stuck with feet not moving,  I had to drop to my knees, crawl over entry step and through to the lounge to where I could push myself up on my sturdy chair. SHIT!!!! I'd laugh if I didn't feel like crying!!


So now , rather than concentrate on negatives, I'll post you some of the pictures I'm doing. Really bright colours to make everything bright and fun!! YEY!!!!



"Forest Fire" created on iPad





























"Pretty Garden"  created on iPad
















Pictures drying... Oil on Canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment