Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

TODAY,TONIGHT, TOMORROW,

Today I was awakened by the phone at 10:30... which I ignored!!
Eventually I got up at 11:00!    Normal for me after a dreadful nights sleep!
I'm reading the next book for our readers group, a very tiresome novel by PG Wodehouse... how irritating is Archie in the" Indiscretions of Archie".... I quite understand why this book is out of print. Still, as the next group meeting is at my home , I must persevere.... My usual rouse of getting a DVD won't work, as wisely, no-one has made a film of this book!!!!  Anyway. my sleep started (or didn't) with reading till 1:30. I then tossed and turned.. got milk at 2:30, took paracetamol at 3:00.. then slept.... Thank goodness!!!!
So what was I tossing and turning about..?  Well I left a message on R's answer phone re viewing his bungalow tomorrow ( Sat).... He got back this morning saying that it was still vacant until I finally decided if I would move or not. So I was tossing and tuning about the sense of moving.... Today I feel it might well be sensible, but it is a let ... what do I do here.. try to let,I guess.. if I sell I will have money which will deny any help with care... all this is a mine-field of choices.!!!!
I painted a little and had a call from Chrissie, who had been looking for a kettle that I could manage..(ie not too heavy)...... she put in Kettle, MND and in Google search I came up 6th!!!


Now I'm off to shower, and tonight meeting friends to see the film Magnolia Hotel... well don't think that's quite the name, but you know the one with Celia Imrie, Judi Dench etc... all the brill British actresses.Meeting up with my good friends , The Coven! Yey!! Looking forward to this, and the cup of tea and piece of Lemon Drizzle Cake... Hebden Bridge Picture House , ROCKS!!!!
Tomorrow I'm visiting Elsas home which is undergoing a major change.. two cottages being knocked into one home.It will be splendid I'm sure as she has great taste. We will then go to The Robin Hood, where I can use loo, and have lunch.. then on to view Misty Morn.. the bungalow....
watch this space.....




HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment