Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

THURSDAY

Well I think it is... days merge into one when you are trying to wade through info re wheel-chairs, buildings, cars....... and people just don't ring back!!!  I had waited, delaying my shower, for a person to ring re WAV cars... he promised within the hour. At 1hr 6mins the phone rang (Yey!, I thought).  But no, it was one of those calls re grants for insulations.... How many have you had? Millions ,like me, I guess. So politely, I said,that she should take my name off the list..... and hung up..... did the car man ring??? just at that moment ???... who knows... he didn't ring at any time later... and I did give up, and have had a shower!!


Chris and Christine did come round for our meeting re a-MAY-zing!, our Exhibition. Lots more notes made, mustn't loose the list this time!! Nearly done all my jobs though, they are doing all the walking round jobs.. I'm doing all the at the computer jobs. Collected our poster this afternoon, it's so lovely. I'm known as the pink poster lady at the printers... apparently not many people choose pink as a background colour for a poster. I think this is great!


Then as the Christines left. Their car was parked very close to another, so Steven, next door, came out to move his , in an amazing state of dress!!!!!.... do wish I had had a camera close by.... we had a great laugh!


Elsa due back from London any moment so think a glass of wine in order... Cheers!!

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment