Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

RUSSIA ROCKS!

Looking at the stats for today I see that people in Russia are looking at my Blog in equal numbers to UK. I wonder why?... do get in touch, leave a message if you are from Russia... or anywhere... I do wonder if there is a prevalence of MND in Russia?  Do tell me.

I have had a busy day. Sorting cars (yet again!) and getting nowhere, (yet again!)..Christine and Ros came to visit. We had a cuppa , lots of chat, and they did a few jobs which so helped. Thankyou. Scott came and did a risk assessment re arrival of "rise and recline" chair (!), and men came to do handrail from garden... but left as it was raining!! So chair and  handrail should come next week... watch this space!
Christine, with whom I'm going to London next week, sorted out two bits of important help.
Firstly I had thought I had to catch train from Hebden Bridge as there are steps to platform to go to Leeds from Todmorden... apparently this is recognised and they will provide a free taxi to the train , Hebden Bridge, from Tod. WOW! How helpful, and very useful information. She also has arranged with Age UK to borrow a wheelchair for the day. This will help as my legs are so weak and I might not even be able to get from platform to Taxi in London. Christine is happy to push me. Not an easy decision for me, but necessary , however. It is hard to give in to these changes but I realise that I must, have to.
The reason for the visit to London is to go to The National Portrait Gallery, to see the Lucian Freud Exhibition. Now much more confident and soooooooooo looking forward to this day, May 26th.

But , the best news today was that Chrissie had her 20 wk scan, and all is well the baby. YEY!! YEY!! YEY!!!

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment