Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

DAY AFTER BOOK GROUP

Was soooo tired after Book Group last night that I simply had to sleep and not Blog. The evening was great and apart from our book discussions my friends will either be at the opening of a-MAY-zing  or will be at the MND fundraiser,  or both!  Some people are kindly offering to make cakes too. Thankyou so much.


Difficult start to today, felt very low and depressed and talked to Christine about our trip to London tomorrow... was thinking of cancelling.... but Christine reassured me, and we are going! Have to be up at 7 (Hell) as have at Tod station by 8:10. But so looking forward to the Lucian Freud Exhibition... so hope all the planned help is in place!!!


Have made a decision today... will go for a car that can be adapted and have a hoist in the back... if my needs change, ( ie when I cant walk from driver seat to back of car) then Motability will take the car back and then I can think again about a Wheelchair Driver Car... or just decide to use taxis. Thank goodness that decision is made. To make it I had to balance need, money and time to produce an appropriate car. Feel sure I've made the right choice. It will probably be a Citroen Berlingo as they have big back doors... well lets face it, it's a van with windows!!!!!. Stylish !!!!


So, as I will be back so late from London, I won't Blog tomorrow.... but will be back on Friday. Until then:..


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment: