Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

THE COVEN

There are four of us... but we call ourselves the Coven.. like Macbeths witches... but four not three... all of us are single and have various reasons and patterns for coming together... we have all ended up as great supportive friends.Every two months or so we meet up for a meal. It was Marias turn... but her home has so many steps and no downstairs loo ..... I am not able to go there,,, so Liz hosted but Maria cooked, (well Jack, her son, cooked  most of the meal ,and they kindly walked it down to Lizs home. Liz has loo downstairs and flat access. 
It was a lovely evening, good food , lots of bubbles and a Taxi ,,,,,,so no problems of a driver! Yey!!!


What else did I do today? Well I slept till 10:15 when the phone rang. I chose not to answer it, and snoozed for another hour. I then did some painting, on and off all day. Don't think it's a great work, but very cathartic to just apply paint and the brilliant colours,
I'm now catching up on The Voice... How disappointing for half of the people concerned, they will be wiped out either tonight or tomorrow........... how difficult is that?!! 


But life is tough!  I know how tough it is for me , but I hear of so many people who have difficult times... I  feel that when any person has a problem it's 100% their problem.... there aren't gradations of problems . If you have an issue in your life it takes over everything. 
The kind way is to recognise this and respect it. 
To everyone who has a worry, a problem, I send you Hugs.... we all need them.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT  MND

No comments:

Post a Comment