Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

OK, IT'S THE TOMORROW OF YESTERDAY!

I went to see the bungalow today. It is so right in so many ways, for me. The whole issue of moving is which reigns,,, Head or Heart?
I simply don't know. Head would say move,. heart says stay............ I guess the only practical answer to all this is to wait till Thursday to see what the accessibility team come up with... ie plan my escape route....... and it's costs.
I simply don't need all this, I've said it before, It's bad enough coping with MND, without all these other things...... but that's the way it is............. sadly.


I'm visiting neighbours tomorrow for afternoon tea, and then a meal in the evening with other neighbours.. So don't expect a Blog tomorrow. Easter Sunday shall be my day of rest.


I'll end with a short film from the MND association... there are lots of films on you tube if you search.. But this one sums up the course of the illness vividly
The problem is .you don;t know the speed, but you always are alert and aware of what is happening. A cruel illness.




HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

1 comment:

  1. Don't know what to say really soooooo vivid as you said,except that I think you are very brave and send you hugs x

    ReplyDelete