Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

19843

19843... That's the number of hits that my Blog has received since I first started to write, just about a year ago. It would be great if this got to 20,000 by Friday 1st Feb...
Think it may be possible .

But why do I like to know people are reading my Blog... I suppose, selfishly, it gives me a bit of a purpose, a bit of a hope that maybe Im helping somebody ??? who knows.

The original reason for writing, and this is still my prime purpose, is to leave a diary of the events of my life with MND... primarily for my girls and granchildren to look back on in years to come.

In writing this I have found I do love trying to express myself in words... a new thrill..   It does take time though.......... so thats why it's not every day... Please understand.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment