Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

TECHNOLOGY !!

This Blog may well look different ! Actually it does to me !!
I must have pressed a button.. the page width changed and in fixing it I've ended up here !! AND I haven't a clue why..

I also don't know why my Humax recorder has stopped working... despite my changing of batteries... ok put in them wrong way round.. but even when Karen turned them correctly it still didnt work.

Karen and I shared two pizzas... the first was burnt so got on to second... fine !! Timer used that time !!!!

And, as for me having had visit from 3 professionals discussing how I will get off toilet... for 90 mins... I have had too much alcohol... a bit unusual for me now !!!!  But one of those laugh or you would cry times and i turned to Gin n T !!!!

But the big event of the day was that the Blank Blank car worked !! YEY!!!
I got to Tod and had my nails done....
Thank you Becca at Eden Spa........ lovely work and soooooooo friendly as ever.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment