Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

TOO TIRED

Sorry , too tired to write much tonight. I'm aware I still need to recall manic fri! Will try to tomorrow. Have spent today doing bits around the  house...

Two big thankyous :

Firstly to Liz who worked overnight last night , and yet still came to take down Christmas tree. I had hoped to have it up for Liza and grand children's visit... But it's been postponed... AND Tree so so droopy! It was sad to look at! So decks in loft. Happy to wait for next year! When they will appear once again. Hope g chn see tree next year and collect pressies !
Under the tv simply isn't the same!

Second enormous big thankyou to Chris D , we were at college together. We have been friends since 1967..... Chris lives in Cambridge and I have just texted her to ask her ,that if she is free tomorrow, could she go to crematorium , as its the anniversary of Eleanor's death... And the book of rememberence will be open at her (Eleanors) , page.
 I would love to go to Cambridge myself. Walk in the gardens... But can't.
So I asked Chris if she will go and take a pic for me... She has , kindly, said that she will.so tomorrow.
Sad , but happy , that a friend is willing to make this memory for me.

HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment