Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

SNOW AND ME THIS WEEKEND

This is my second go at this contribution... first one perfect, and quite long , but I did it on the I pad and lost it !! RATS !!!

So.......... this weekend : made happy by a lunch from Elsa on Sat and a late brunch ( well so late it was a lunch! ) brought by Liz... also calls from other friends and family.
Thankyou all, you are the ones who make living with this horrid disease possible... you give me the strength to not be an utter moaner !!

But talking of moans here's one ! I needed a shower this morning... and didn't have the energy to do it..... how demeaning !
I have contacted the company who will come and shower me, they will be back in contact in the next two days..... another step forward in the loss of dignity !!

Have painted a lot. Enjoy it so much, I get so involved it's great.... BUT

I have found increasingly that I have to use my left hand to support my right hand , which holds the brush.

SO... On the bright side a two handed painting... must be twice as good... must be twice the price!!! LOL!!!

Last thought.. Rise and Recline chair ( which Ive waited for for 7 1/2 months, should be delivered at noon tomorrow..... But with the snow ?? Well I'm not holding my breath......
Watch this space !!!


HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND


No comments:

Post a Comment