Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

A LOVELY CALM DAY...

Today has been simply lovely.
A complete contrast to the stresses of yesterday.

True I did wake with a neck ache. This was at 8:30. Had a coffee , cigarette (!), and then went back to bed ! YEY!!

I knew Michaela was due at 11:30 and would give me a massage.
I got up at 11:00. Didnt bother to get out of PJ's.
At11:30 Michaela arrived. WOW wonderful massage, headache much relieved.
At Noon Laura arrived.
Not too much cleaning more a cooking and sorting day. Lots of roast chicken meals made for the freezer, a large canvas found from the loft and my bedside light moved so that I can put it on... ie not use a torch!  (Well dishwasher and washing stuff done too.... and I had a shower !)

Late afternoon I had  peace to paint !
A few txts from friends and two phone calls..... all  lovely.

Laura and I talked about a track "Seasons of the Heart " which I had included on my Christmas radio show... John Denver.She said did I know a song "Poems , Prayers and Promises". I thought I didnt... but when I played it on YouTube I realised I did... but not the name.... so here it is.

Please do enjoy, its a lovely lovely song..............
Thankyou for reminding me of it  Laura







HUG ME, I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment