Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

6000 +

Yes 6038 , to be accurate, viewings of my Blog. Don't know quite why, but this makes me happy.
Today was the day to get through paperwork... have I done it... well not really!! But I have: arranged storage men to come; photographer from estate agent; re-posted pics to MNDA; contacted OT re ramp for SAM centre; tried to get help to get out of house for tomorrow ( I have hosp appointment but may not be able to go as no two people to get me out as yet); talked with friend Jacquie, with whom I haven't spoken foir many many years; arranged nails to be done at home; confirmed Janices visit (she is painting my portrait); had a cushion assessment; had physio and met my new OT , Bethan; Oh found out I have to pay £72 to continue web-site... think I'll let it go and just show any new images on this Blog;  and as yet know Ginny will call and Ann will visit...

So... when do I have time to catch up on paperwork???? and manage to be ill... YOU tell me!!!!

HUG ME,I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment