Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

BUSY,BUSY AHHHHHH

This morning began with visit from lovely Michaela, my physio. She manipulated my shoulders and back to give respite from the tensness in the muscles... due to the difficulty in balancing. But since then I have had a headache... Hope it will go after a v good sleep;


 Then a meeting with Davis re Equity release on this house to pay for the adaptations for the bathroom in the new bungalow. I though he would be giving me an answer today but no, his paper work has to go to a review board and he will let me know what's possible. If I can't get equity release then I think I will sell and invest the moneyt, that should cover the rent of the bungalow.... just a wait and see job.... an meanwhile my life ticks away... but I am enjoying ice-cream as I write this so all not wrong with the world.


 and finally Ahhhh... a facial....... so relaxing   Brilliant


Must now pack for hospital tomorrow.... don't know if there will be a Blog till Sat ... will use my iPad if I can.


HUG ME ,I'VE GOT MND

No comments:

Post a Comment